Bookkeeping Masterclass with AAT (EC113423)
A bookkeeper is to a business what the brain is to the body – essential. All businesses, regardless of size and turnover, need someone to balance what comes in with what goes out. Our expertise has allowed us to combine AAT courses with providers such as Sage and Microsoft to produce this package which is sure to massively boost your career prospects.
This Bookkeeping Masterclass will give you the knowledge to not only become a proficient Bookkeeper, but also bolster your skillset in other areas, giving you a head start on the competition.
- AAT – Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll 2016-2017 (Level 1 & 2 Package)
- Microsoft Excel – A Set of 3 Interactive Courses
- AAT – Foundation award in Accounting Software (Level 2)
Manual and Computerised Bookkeeping
Manual bookkeeping will simply record the income and expenditure of a business in date order, it is the traditional way of bookkeeping but remains an important part of a bookkeeper’s skillset.
A computerised system is one that processes the financial transactions and events to produce reports. Transactions are everything that encompasses expenditure or income for an organisation, so will include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
You will learn manual and computerised bookkeeping skills which will be vital to launching your career in this lucrative and rewarding branch of the finance industry. Everything you learn will be essential if you are looking to work in a large company’s finance department as a bookkeeper, as an independent bookkeeping professional, or as a self-employed bookkeeper.
How Can I Use It?
AAT are the most recognisable name in the industry and having their credentials on your CV, added to the skills of Excel and Sage Payroll, will give you the knowledge that companies including Asda, Greene King and P&G use to employ their accountants and bookkeepers.
You will also be able to use this package as a foundation to build more skills in bookkeeping as you progress through your career.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Opening Balances and Journals
- Sales and Purchase Ledger Transactions
- Bank and Petty Cash Transactions
- The Trial Balance and Data Security
- Understanding Financial Transactions in a Bookkeeping System
- Processing Customer Transactions
- Processing Supplier Transactions
- Process Receipts and Payments
- Process Transactions Through Ledgers to the Trial Balance
- Understanding Payment Methods
- Understanding Controls in a Bookkeeping System
- Using Control Accounts
- Using the Journal
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Sage Payroll Level 1
- Sage Payroll Level 2
- Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- FREE AAT Subscription fee included with this package
- Learn everything you need to know about manual and computerised bookkeeping to kick-start your career as a bookkeeper
- Tutor support included with e-Careers AAT products
- 97% of full members would recommend studying with AAT
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
AAT - Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2)£375View More
Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll (Level 1 & 2 Package)£295View More
AAT - Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)£250View More
MS Excel 2016 – Set of 3 Interactive Courses£40View More