Sage Master Package 2017: Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2, Sage 50, Excel & Book Keeping Basics (EC112298)
Boost your career prospects and CV with this comprehensive package of accounting and bookkeeping courses, including essential Sage know-how. Whether you’re diving into a new career manning the payroll for a company or you want to progress up the career ladder and improve your skills, this course bundle will take your employability to the next level. This broad Sage package could be the perfect course for you to master if you work within a payroll administration team, or you’re keen on a career in accountancy.
The Sage Master Package 2017 course bundle includes units on Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2 and Sage 50, as well as some Excel and bookkeeping basics to help keep your all-round knowledge brushed up. Broken down into a number of easy-to-navigate modules, this course is delivered online, and once you’re signed up you have unlimited access for 12 months. There’s no need to rush through the units – complete at your own pace and gain qualification when you’re ready.
A Full House of Qualifications
With the Sage Master Package 2017 you don’t just walk away with one certificate. This comprehensive package will add a Sage certificate of competency, the IAB Level 2 qualification in Computerised Accountancy for Business, Stage 1 & 2 of the Sage Payroll qualifications and a certificate in Microsoft Excel 2016. You will also be eligible to register as an Associate member of the IAB, which will enable you to use the designatory letters AIAB after your name for increased credibility.
The Importance of Sage
Any professional accountant, payroll administrator or bookkeeper will be able to tell you how important programmes like Sage are when it comes to computerised accountancy. Not only does the software ensure convenient, simple and hassle-free input of information, but it also ensures that you can safely keep a record of everything required, as well as perform analyse and provide specific reports on demand. Sage provides a modern alternative to the bygone pen and paper method, and with this course package you can learn everything that you need to know about it.
This valuable bundle of courses covers the cornerstones of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll, for a sturdy start to any career working with numbers.
- Learn how Real Time Information, or RTI, plays a vital role in the HMRC PAYE operations. Get to grips with legislation relevant to the practice of bookkeeping.
- Understand how to overcome more complex areas of payroll, including the tax month end processing, and feel confident with these elements within your future job roles.
- Learn how to start-up your payroll with Sage 50 Payroll, including processing a standard payroll run, creating employee records and using timesheet entries.
- Learn how to make statutory payments, and how to link Sage 50 Payroll to other systems in use, via exporting and importing data.
- Understand the month end process, as well as period end and year end functions.
- Enrich your learning experience with practice data so that you can use real-time examples to hone your payroll skills.
- Introduce yourself to the fundamental concepts of basic accounting – a precursor, or stepping stone, if you wish to further your understanding of accounts.
- Gain further insight into the operations of a business, with the IAB Sage Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business module.
- Get to grips with the basics of Excel, including the creation of a spreadsheet and how to use macros to make your job easier.
advantages of this course
- Sage 50 Payroll Certification is the only accredited performance-based certification program approved by Sage – you’ll be learning from the best and you will be able to prove that you are a competent user of the system.
- Gain eligibility for associate membership of the IAB – you can use the letters AIAB after your name!
- Increase your hourly rate if you’re a temp, with the help of this certification
- The IAB Computerised Accounting for Business course includes a 180 day version of Sage 50 Accounts to help you master the software.
- Free online tests throughout the course, to allow you to track your progress.
- Sage Payroll course comes complete with a 180-day version of Sage Payroll, so you can practice at home whenever you like.
- Be more valuable in the workplace – why not aim for that promotion?
- Option to complete the Microsoft Office Specialist exam, a perfect qualification to round off your skills.
- A variety of learning resources, including interactive presentations, transcripts, flowcharts and accounting games to help you, whatever your learning profile.
- Give your CV the ultimate boost with a stack of qualifications and certifications, including IAB Level 2 in Computerised Accounting for Business and Sage Certificate of Competency - both valuable and highly regarded.
What are you waiting for? Buy this bumper Sage course package today and you can set yourself apart from the competition and take your career to the next level!
Salary range chart
Career path Chart
This package includes
Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll (Level 1 & 2 Package)£295View More
Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 - Associate Level£295View More
Sage 50 Accounts 2014 - CPD Certified and Recognised by the IAB£50View More
Accounting and Bookkeeping, Essential Skills Course£50View More
MS Excel 2016 – Set of 3 Interactive Courses£40View More