Professional Diploma in Digital Selling (Accredited by Digital Marketing Institute)
The digital age has revolutionised the sales industry, This great-value online course is expertly designed to empower you to make more sales faster than ever before by adopting the very latest digital and social selling tools.
Who is the Course For?
The course is designed to benefit outside and inside sales people, consultants, sales representatives, business development executives and managers, account managers, relationship managers and professionals who lead sales teams. However, no previous experience is necessary to study for the diploma, and the modules can be studied by anyone with an interest in developing their digital sales technique.
How Does It Work?
All learning takes place online, giving students the flexibility to study whenever and wherever suits them best. This makes the Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling the perfect solution for both individuals and businesses looking to provide a training solution for employees. Learners are even free to choose when and where they sit the three hour exam that will gain them their industry-approved certification in digital selling.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the detailed modules to learn all you need to know to become a digital selling superstar.
- In the comprehensive introduction, learn about the concept of digital selling, the ways it has transformed the sales process and how you can use advanced tools and techniques to become a successful digital salesperson.
- Discover how to use social intelligence and social listening to monitor online interactions, read digital behaviour and unlock commonalities that can personalise your engagement.
- Explore how social media and digital tools can facilitate relevant sales messages and content in order to offer the right solutions to the right client at the right time.
- Learn about engagement techniques, how to manage large prospects and client bases with minimal effort and how to handle sales objections throughout the customer journey.
- Gain an understanding of how to strategically craft communications to ensure all client contact is relevant, personalised and aligned with the client’s personal or business objectives.
- Get to grips with the concept and application of CRM and Social Collaboration and how these align to core activities in the sales process.
- Find out how to use a range of content creation tools to assist with the complete content creation process, from researching topics to creating text and graphics and proofing and editing.
- Explore how to manage your social accounts by establishing key performance metrics relating to the measurement of your social customer service, and how to leverage results to increase efficiency and assess opportunities.
- Learn how to conduct an all-inclusive analysis to identify important information such as key trends in geos and top prospects to determine your selling goals and objectives.
- Discover how to take the lead in digital sales by implementing effective communication strategies to keep employees motivated and accountable for their individual digital and social selling strategies.
PLEASE NOTE - The course and exam must be completed within 12 months.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you encounter issues.
- Course content includes video lectures, slide presentations, practical exercises and interactive quizzes.
- The Class Network’s online forums empower you to connect with peers to share ideas and provide mutual support.
- Your programme manager will answer any admin-related queries you may have.
- Your digital marketing tutor is available to support you in all aspects of your studies.
- With more than 18000 graduates in 80 countries, the Digital Marketing Institute has certified more students in digital education than any other certification body.
- 80% of graduates now work in digital marketing thanks to the real-world experience of the expert instructors.
- Course content is continually reviewed by industry experts to stay up-to-date and relevant.
- Upon successful completion of the three hour exam, you will receive an industry-recognised and globally respected qualification.
- Choose your nearest Pearson VUE test centre from a global network to sit the computer-based exam.
- Getting certified in digital and social selling can improve results in your own business as well as get you noticed by potential employers in this fast-moving and exciting field.
Don’t sell yourself short – sign up to the Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling today.
- Digital Research
- Sales Enablement
- Digital Sales Messaging
- Social Content
- Social Account Management
- Integration & Strategy
- Digital Sales Leadership
|Online Course with Exam|
|Professional Diploma in Digital Selling|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above