Level 2 Event Management Diploma
Embark on a new career or take your existing role in a new direction with this fantastic certificate. Become a qualified events manager and wedding planner in less than 15 hours, dramatically improving your job prospects and earning potential.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 23 individual modules. Each one takes between 15 to 30 minutes on average study, although you can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The course will teach you about the customer service skills and personal qualities required, the types of events you will need to manage, how to design and stage an event, finances and ticketing, health and safety, planning weddings and starting your own business.
The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
Key Learning Points
The course covers the very wide range of events that you may encounter and includes detailed lessons on every aspect, including vital information on the successful running of your own business.
- Introduce yourself to the basics of event management and what you can expect from a career in this field. Learn the benefits of strategic management, the available events management software, the personal qualities necessary for the job and the difference between corporate and private events.
- Explore the various methods of staging and design and how to use different themes. Learn how to manage finances, stick to budgets and promote and sell tickets. Discover what responsibilities you will have in terms of health and safety, how to manage space and dealing with electricity and sound requirements for your event.
- Learn how to plan weddings, the different types of ceremony, the delicacy of the wedding planning process, choosing venues, wedding legalities, themes, clothing, catering, entertainment, gifts, transport, photography and having weddings abroad. This is a comprehensive and detailed set of modules that explores all the intricate details and wedding planning.
- Get to grips with the fundamental principles of starting your own business and being self-employed. Learn about advertising and marketing your business, building a website, using social media to promote yourself and the types of insurance you may need.
Advantages of this course
- A detailed yet easy to understand course syllabus broken down into 23 manageable chunks that make learning easy.
- Complete the end of course test and receive a qualification and certificate.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on.
- Improve your career prospects with a verified certifiable qualification.
Buy this course now, boost your career and be a part of this exciting industry.
Salary range chart
This course is CPD certified.
- To learn about the different types of events that you might create as an event planner
- To learn about the different skills you need as an event planner
- To learn about the realities of what it is like to be an event planner
- To understand the opportunities that a diploma in event planning presents for students
- To learn why event planners need to strategize
- To learn why budgeting is so important
- To learn about the benefits of strategic management
- To learn about events management software
- Why customer service is so important in this field
- How to offer a high level of customer service
- What skills you will need to do this
- Why going the extra mile for your customers is well worth the effort
- About Small and Private Events
- About corporate events and understanding their aims
- About conferences and why timing is critical at these type of events
- About exhibitions and managing exhibition traffic
- To learn about the different stages of event promotion
- To learn how to use social media to promote an event
- To learn how to use traditional media to promote an event
- To understand how to use social media to drive engagement at the event
- To learn the importance of budgeting and financial management
- To understand how to successfully create a budget
- To learn about typical event costs
- To learn how to set ticket prices
- To understand how to make the most of a venue’s resources
- To understand how to use seasonal themes
- To learn how to incorporate themes into all types of events
- To learn ways to bring your event theme to life
- To learn about the different suppliers that you will need
- To learn how to find reliable suppliers
- To learn how to hire suppliers
- To learn how to negotiate with your suppliers
- To learn how to manage the event space and the parking facilities
- To understand the impact of electricity on your event space
- To learn how to organise sound for the event
- To learn about arranging furniture and tents
- To learn about different types of event staff
- To learn about hiring event staff
- To learn about training event staff
- To understand the role of a manager
- What events planners have to watch out for
- How to run an event safely
- How to take care of employees and contractors
- About managing health and safety during the event
- To learn how to produce events that are compliant with UK law
- To understand the event planner’s role in creating safe events
- To learn more about organising health and safety procedures
- To understand to apply for the appropriate permits
- To learn about setting goals for events
- To learn how about quantifiable measurements
- To learn about soft measurements
- To learn about the benefits of a sustainable event
- To learn about the importance of your event’s legacy
- To learn about the different reasons that events change
- To learn about different professional tools to create better events
- To learn about different personal tools to create better events
- To learn about the pros and cons of running an event planning business
- To learn more about being a self-employed event planner
- To learn what kind of approach you should take to your business
- To learn about how to write a business plan
- To understand how to advertise your business
- To learn more about building your reputation through word of mouth
- To understand the importance of building a website
- To learn more about social media advertising
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above