Managing Workplace Anxiety
Working can be stressful, we all know that. Learning how to manage the anxiety of both yourself and your colleagues and employees is a skill that is now extremely important. Many people show signs of anxiety and stress, but do not say anything for fear of showing a weakness, when really it is perfectly natural.
This course will teach you the different types of workplace anxiety and how to deal with them, which ultimately benefits everyone involved with the business, as a happy workforce is a productive workforce.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn to spot anxiety in the work environment.
- Learn how to deal with your own anxiety, as well as that of others.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- You will be more approachable for people who have an issue or anxiety in the workplace, as well as being more able to manage your own anxieties.
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above