Work-Life Balance Bundle with CBT (EC113614)
Work-life balance is key to maintaining a healthy level of mental strength. Work-related stress is a major cause of mental health problems in the UK as our demanding work culture, 9 to 5, the rat race and the hustle and bustle continue to take their toll on the population. The Mental Health Foundation estimates that one in six of us will experience a mental health problem in any given weeks, with 10.4million working days being lost per year due to work-related stress.
Work-life balance describes the balance that an individual needs between time allocated for work and other aspects of life. You’ve also probably heard of people who don’t take their work home; having a work-life balance is a massive reason for this.
Combining a mastery of work-life balance with cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) will allow you to elevate your mental health to its peak. CBT remains the most widely used evidence-based practice for improving mental health in the world, so the combination of the two will help you to maintain a perfect work-life balance, no matter what profession you’re in.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The benefits of a healthy work-life balance
- Sign of an imbalance and an unbalanced life
- Employer resources to ensure a healthy work-life balance is maintained by staff
- Tips in time management
- Goal setting
- Optional ways to work
- How to act at work
- How to act at home
- Stress management techniques
- How to work in a home office
- Learn what CBT is?
- Learn about levels of change.
- Understand what counselling is, learn how to build relationships with your clients.
- Go one step further with advanced counselling.
- Discover the importance of professionalism and remaining up-to-date with evidenced research, techniques and skills.
- Evaluate customer service and client confidentiality.
- Gain an understanding of Developmental Psychology Models.
- Explore the underpinning theories and concepts of psychodynamic theory.
- Learn the theory behind humanism.
- Learn the different Types of CBT 1.
- Identify the more general systems and techniques, that are very much CBT rather than allied techniques.
- Discuss the role of coaching and goal setting in CBT.
- Establish how to assess seriousness, complexity and determine referrals.
- Identify CBT for depression and anxiety.
- Look at ways of managing depression over methods of medical treatment.
- Understand how CBT can be used to resolve relationship issues.
- Explore Complementary CBT Techniques such as relaxation and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
- Learn various CBT Forms and methods for other issues.
- Gain an insight into Anger and Stress Management, including looking at causes and ways to alleviate.
- Learn how to successfully prepare yourself to set up your own practice.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Understand what it means to prioritise your work lifestyle and life outside of work properly
- Balance your work and home life to reap rewards in both
- Utilise knowledge from the world’s most widely used evidence-based practice for improving mental health
- Implement your knowledge of both as soon as you’ve finished the course
- No prerequisites needed
- Courses available online
- 24/7 access to the course content
- 12-month access to course content