Customers are at the core of every business and industry, so it’s important to nurture good relationships with them by learning how to deal with different customer facing situations. If you deal with customers directly, the knowledge you’ll gain from this course can help you succeed in your position, and in your day to day communication too.
When you have completed this course you will have a good overview of how to deal with customers in different situations, and provide the best customer care every day. You’ll learn how to apply the customer-led approach in the workplace, be friendly and effective with customers and clients, and interact with customers in a positive way. You’ll also improve your body language and listening skills with our detailed advice, and be able to make a confident first impression.
Why Choose This Course?
The knowledge you’ll gain from this course will stand you in good stead for current or future career plans, whether you are looking to progress in your current job, or take on something new. You will learn customer care tips and skills in a flexible and affordable way, on an e-learning system that is designed to support you throughout your learning journey.
Key Learning Points
Five modules will take you through the key aspects of customer care, why they are so important, and how to effectively deal with any customer focused situation.
- You’ll follow an introduction to customer care that sets out the main aspects of the course subject and what customer care involves.
- Look further into the customer-led approach, and how you can put customers at the centre of all you do.
- Learn how you can make customers feel valued.
- Focus on making a good first impression, and how you can achieve that face to face.
- Understand why courtesy to customers and clients is so important.
- Learn why first impressions are about actions and words.
- Look at how communication is the key to good customer relationships.
- Tips for building rapport with customers, and how it will help your business.
- Discover active listening techniques.
- Gain further understanding of body language, and why it’s important.
- What are the real issues when customers complain, and how can you emphasise, and in some cases reverse a situation.
- Learn techniques to deal with customer complaints, including when to politely say no.
Advantages of the Course
- You can access course material on most internet enabled devices, so you can study at any time, wherever you are.
- Easy to digest modules will take you through all the main aspects of customer care.
- Access to online support to help you throughout your course.
- The customer care curriculum is packed full of knowledge and the tools needed to apply this in the workplace, so you will finish the course with all you need to help your future career.
- A multiple choice test at the end of the course will lead to a recognised certification.
- This is an affordable, flexible learning option that will help you succeed in your current position, or set you on track for future goals or career changes.
Add a customer care certificate to your CV and show that you care about improving you future career prospects.
This course is CPD certified.
- What constitutes a customer-led approach in customer care
- Why a customer-led approach is important
- How to put the customer first
- How to make the customer feel special
- Why first impressions are important
- The factors that determine first impressions in a face-to-face meeting
- The importance of courtesy
- Why first impressions are about more than just words
- Why rapport is important to customer relationships
- Some simple techniques for building rapport
- How to use Active Listening
- The importance of body language
- How to uncover the real issue in a customer complaint
- How to empathise with a customer
- Methods of reversing a situation
- The polite way of saying “no”
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above