Business Leadership – Becoming Management Material
Becoming a manager is a career step that many aspire to, some even aspire to be in a leadership role but don’t think they have what it takes. Don’t panic, we have the right tools to focus on unlocking your leader side to develop you in to the personality your organisation needs you to be.
This course is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best and to help you achieve your potential, while leading others to fulfilling their potential too.
What Makes a Good Leader?
Leadership is made up of many characteristics, great leaders throughout history and the present day have different personalities, but all share the same inward and outward traits. From confidence and focus, to charm and compassion, you will uncover your true skills that will make you management material, in and out of a work context.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organised and get a jump on the next crisis
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager
- Enhance your ability to communicate with other in meetings and through presentations
- Create an action plan for managing your career success
- The difference between leaders and managers
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Take your skills with you in any senior role.
- Use your skillset to build a positive work persona that people look up to and aspire to be like.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
- Transferable skills through any organisation.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above