IT Support Job Academy Programme
Our IT Support Programme is an excellent way into the IT industry, as you will learn and develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence, to be able to create a strong IT foundation, with a route into more advanced career options.
This IT Support with Job Placement programme comprises multiple certifications, to help you gain the skills and knowledge required to become an IT Support professional, including:
- CompTIA Fundamentals+
- Microsoft Windows 10 (MD-100) Training
- Windows Server
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900)
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training (MS-100)
- ITILv4 Foundation
Is this training course right for you?
This IT programme would suit anyone considering a career in IT Support, or other entry-level IT careers. IT Support roles are in high demand and this training provides the knowledge and certifications for you to get started.
This is a fundamental level certification and as such, there are no prerequisites to enrol. All that we ask is that you have an interest in IT.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- Operating Systems
- Software Applications & Development
- Security Best Practices
- Laptops, Desktop PCs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, e-readers, GPS
- Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS X, Chrome OS
- Configuring Recovery
- Cloud Concepts
- Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust
- Microsoft 365 Support
- Plan migration of users and data
- Manage Azure AD Identities and user roles
- Four dimensions of service management
- Seven ITIL practices
- ITIL Service Value System
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gain multiple certifications in one programme.
- Job Placement Opportunity after training with us.
- Blended study method, including Virtual Classroom with expert trainers.
- Exams are included in this course.
- Fully accredited course materials from CompTIA, ITIL and Microsoft.
Typical jobs included:
- First Line Desktop Support £18k - £25k
- Second Line Desktop Support £22k - £25k
- Network Support £30k
- Cloud Administrator £30k
- Incident Handler £27k