MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
The Windows Server system is one of the most reliable in the world. The scalability and robust nature of the servers make it one of the most popular ways to manage a corporate IT infrastructure. Servers are a vital part of the day-to-day operations in any business and the skills learned in this Administering Windows Server 2012 course will help you to build a technical career in the IT industry using one of the world’s most recognisable skillsets in a globally renowned technology.
Any IT professional looking to build a career in technical will benefit from this course, including people aspiring to function in roles such as Windows Server Administrator, IT Administrator, Systems Engineer and IT Support Engineer.
The Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) exam is the second in the MCSA Windows Server 2012 series which will lead you to holding MCSA status. With this status as a foundation, you can build to attain an MCSE and further develop your technical IT skills.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- An introduction and overview to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2
- How to deploy, manage and maintain servers
- File and printing services
- Network services and access
- Configuring and managing Active Directory
- Configuring and managing Group Policy
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to deploy, maintain and support Windows Server 2012 servers in a corporate or enterprise environment
- 24/7 course access for 12 months
- Build your career in IT with a foundational level qualification in one of the world’s most recognisable technologies
- One of the first steps to a successful technical IT career
- This course includes a virtual lab, so you can build your practical skills and experience in a risk-free environment as your knowledge develops
- A practice exam is included to test your knowledge and familiarise yourself with the official 70-411 examination
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above