MCSA Windows Server 2012 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
The server is a main hub of activity in any business’s IT facility, and the ability to install and configure a server effectively is a vital skill in the arsenal of any IT professional who wants to be taken seriously. Windows Server 2012 is still seen as one of the most popular versions of Microsoft’s server products in the corporate world, with companies of all sizes still utilising the benefits it offers.
Becoming qualified in the installation and management of Windows Server 2012 will showcase your ability to run a secure, efficient computing environment, either for your own business, or for your clients as an independent IT service provider. These skills are in high demand as every business needs to be online with an efficient infrastructure to run at maximum capacity.
This course will provide you with in-depth, instructional videos that will give you the knowledge you need to fully prepare and pass the all-important 70-410 exam. Concerned you won’t get the practical experience too? Don’t worry, we have you covered with access to a virtual lab that you can use to practice.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to install Windows server 2012
- How to add roles
- Perform customised functions
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Deploying and configuring tools and functions
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to install and configure Windows server 2012 in a corporate environment, ensuring your computer environment, or those of your clients, remain functional and stable
- Practice exam included so you can become familiar with the criteria in the official 70-410 exam
- Virtual lab included so you can practice your skills and learning how to implement your newfound knowledge
- 24/7 access to your course content for the 12-month duration, so you can always get onto our platform and work towards gaining your qualification
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above