Microsoft MTA Cloud Fundamentals (98-369) with Tutor Support
Cloud computing is a phenomenon that has come into place since the turn of the century, such are the leaps that have taken place in technology in recent years. Cloud technology now allows us to be ubiquitously connected at all times to gather information on-demand, a feature which has proved popular with the rise of smartphones and other mobile devices.
IT professionals with a recognised skillset in cloud technologies are attractive to employers who are increasingly looking towards the cloud to run their business and support their networks. The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Cloud Fundamentals is one of the latest qualifications provided by Microsoft. This training will help you to understand cloud technologies and the cloud itself, use and configure Microsoft Cloud Services, administer Office 365 and Microsoft InTune, and how to support cloud users.
This course will fully prepare you for the official MTA Cloud Fundamentals 98-369 exam, a globally recognised qualification that will validate your skills in cloud computing.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn cloud principles and delivery, how the cloud is protected and how to update cloud services
- How to enable Microsoft Cloud Services
- How to administer cloud services
- Configure Microsoft Cloud Services
- How to support cloud people when they’re using Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available for a small additional fee, this support will provide you with a cloud computing expert who will answer your questions within minutes. Email support and Screen Share is also available for more complicated course materials, should you need that level of assistance
- 24/7 access to our course platform for 12 months, so you can study anytime, anywhere!
- Learn how to successfully manage the latest advancement in technology
- Be fully prepared for the 98-369 exam (not included)
- Once you have passed, you will become a sought-after cloud professional
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support available
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above