RESILIA™ Foundation Exam
Cyber resilience is a serious concern for all businesses who need to deal effectively with their customers’ sensitive information, as recent headline-grabbing security breaches within high profile companies have proven. RESILIA™ is a global best practice portfolio, specifically designed to help organisations put in place strong cyber resilience, thus protecting themselves and their clients from the worst case scenario of cyber attack. Sitting this official RESILIA™ Foundation Exam is a clear sign to employers, clients and colleagues that you take cyber resilience seriously.
What is the Foundation Qualification?
Gaining foundation level certification with RESILIA™ proves a professional’s ability to understand how the decision-making process impacts whether cyber resilience within an organisation is ultimately good or bad. Certification is proof that an individual has the ability to make good cyber resilience related decisions to ensure the efficiency of business and operational management.
Who Should Sit the Exam?
This qualification is aimed at professionals within the IT and security functions who wish to consolidate and prove their cyber resilience know-how. However, no previous qualifications are needed to aim towards certification and it is increasingly popular for businesses to appoint cyber resilience mentors in other areas of the organisation such as HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing. This makes the exam a great choice both for individuals looking to boost their careers and employers who wish to formalise their employees’ skills.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Getting confident with the following exam content is the key to getting certified with RESILIA™ at foundation level.
- Understand the purpose, benefits and key terms in relation to cyber resilience.
- Explore the purpose of risk management and the key activities that are needed to address risks and opportunities.
- Learn about the purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute to this.
- Understand the purpose of cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Look at the purpose of cyber resilience design, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Learn about the purpose of cyber resilience transition, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Find out about the purpose of cyber resilience operation, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Explore the purpose of cyber resilience continual improvement, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Find out about the purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No previous qualifications are needed to sit the Official RESILIA™ Foundation Exam.
- Technical support is available, should it be required.
- Getting certified with RESILIA™ Foundation will get you noticed by employers in the ever-expanding field of cyber resilience.
- The exam represents a cost effective and hassle-free way for individuals and employees within businesses to get certified.
- Gaining foundation-level status means you can progress to practitioner level with RESILIA™ .
The RESILIA™ courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. RESILIA™ is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|2 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Internet Explorer 11