RESILIA™ Practitioner Exam
RESLIA is a global best practice portfolio designed to enable organisations to put in place strong cyber resilience strategies to protect themselves and the people they hold sensitive information on from the ever-increasing threat of cyber attack. The Official RESILIA™ Practitioner Exam proves proficiency in understanding RESILIA™ at an advanced level.
What is the Practitioner Certification?
Attaining practitioner status is the natural next step for professionals who have already proved their basic understanding of cyber resilience by passing the Official RESILIA™ Foundation Exam. Passing the Practitioner Exam proves you understand what effective cyber resilience looks like and can identify what the risks and issues are that can threaten cyber resilience. Practitioner-certified individuals also have the skillset to attain the best balance of risk, cost, benefits and flexibility within an organisation.
Who Should Take the Exam?
All candidates should already have passed the Official RESLIA Foundation Exam. However, although the exam is an obvious choice for professionals within the IT and security sectors, candidates are by no means limited to this field. Due to the fact that cyber resilience is such a crucial issue for modern organisations, it is now common practice for businesses to appoint cyber resilience mentors in other areas of the business. This means that HR, finance, procurement, operations, marketing and other professionals may also wish to sit the practitioner exam after gaining their foundation qualification.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Demonstrating the following key skills is required to pass the Official RESILIA™ Practitioner Exam.
- Show an ability to carry out risk management.
- Demonstrate competence managing the controls relevant to cyber resilience strategy and aligning these with IT service management (ITSM).
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience design and align these with ITSM.
- Prove confidence in managing the controls relevant to cyber resilience transition and aligning these with ITSM.
- Show an ability to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience operation and align these with ITSM.
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience continual improvement and align these with ITSM.
- Prove an ability to evaluate need for segregation of duties and dual controls.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you encounter problems.
- Gaining practitioner status is the perfect way to improve your career prospects by advancing the valuable skillset you proved at foundation level.
- Take the exam at a time and in a place of your choosing to optimise your chances of success.
- Gaining practitioner status with RESILIA™ will get you noticed by employers and boost your employment prospects in the in-demand field of cyber resilience.
- Purchasing the exam online is a cost and time effective method for businesses and individuals alike.
The RESILIA™ courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. RESILIA™ is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|2 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Internet Explorer 11