RESILIA™ is a cyber resilience best practice framework designed to support those working in IT or with IT systems in a variety of business areas, including but not limited to; HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing. This online training series covers the RESILIA™ Practitioner Awareness Components, a more advanced level of learning, covering concepts of thinking differently about cyber resilience, risk management and the CSI approach to becoming cyber resilient.
How will I learn?
This training series consists of five video courses that are accessible online, enabling you to study whenever and wherever is most convenient. These range in length from 11 minutes to 1 hour 19 minutes long, making it easy to fit your learning around other commitments. You’ll consolidate practitioner-level learning with a final training exam, earning you a certificate of completion to prove your new skills and knowledge to employers.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Follow this training series through five video courses to progress your knowledge of RESILIA™ to practitioner level.
- Look at an introduction to RESILIA™ Practitioner including the course organisation video and tools including the series syllabus, course review quiz and course workbook.
- Learn how to think differently when it comes to cyber resilience.
- Understand what it means to become proficient at risk management in an IT context.
- Learn from the best - study the CSI approach to becoming cyber resilient.
- Finish with a RESILIA™ Practitioner summary.
- Consolidate learning and earn your certificate of completion with the final training exam.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Also earn up to six continuing education units (CEUs) for full course completion. This information will be recorded on the certificate of completion.
- Work through the video courses when and where is most convenient to you.
- Utilise learning tools including quizzes, workbooks and a final training exam.
- Understand cyber resilience best practice and become an asset to your employer.
- Stand-out to potential employers as a cyber resilience-aware employee.
- Technical assistance available if required.
Take your understanding of cyber resilience to the next level with the RESILIA™ Practitioner Awareness Components (itSM761) Online Training Series.
The RESILIA™ courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. RESILIA™ is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|2 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Internet Explorer 11