ITIL® Continual Service Improvement [Book]
Continual Service Improvement delivers consistent, repeatable process activities as part of service quality, ITIL® has always emphasized the importance of continual improvements. Focusing on the process elements involved in identifying and introducing service management improvements, this publication also deals with issues surrounding service retirement.
This manual, which is the official ITIL® Continual Service Improvement publication from AXELOS, will assist you if you are a service management professional studying towards gaining the qualification. The book is a crucial supplementary piece of material that is also available to help current IT and service management professionals who implement the continual service improvement aspect of the ITIL® framework.
Updates have been made to the publication for the 2011 edition: the seven-step improvement process – and its relationship with the Deming ‘plan–do–check– act’ cycle and knowledge management – has been clarified. The CSI model has been renamed the CSI approach and the concept of a CSI register has been introduced as a place to record details of all improvement initiatives within an organisation.
Each of the five core titles shares a consistent structure; the various practice elements are easily navigated and extensively cross-referenced. Concepts and guidance in this publication include:
- Business and technology drivers for improvement
- Business, financial and organisational improvements
- Methods, practices and tools
- Measurement and control
- Companion best practices
- Service management as a practice
- Continual service improvement principles
- Continual service improvement processes
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Organising for continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- Implement continual service improvement
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
- The manual can be shipped to anywhere in the world
- Best utilised as a guide to the best practices needed for continual service improvement
- Introduce a cycle of service management improvements
- Discounts available for bulk purchases
- The perfect supplementary material to the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement training
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International
- Available in English, German and Japanese
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory
- Books are exempt from VAT.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.