ITIL® Intermediate Level - Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Exam
The business world is an ever-changing one, and for any organisation to be successful, it needs to be able to roll with the punches and continually evolve. IT professionals and senior managers would benefit from taking this exam, which will prove their evolution as an ITIL® whizzkid.
Evolve and Adapt your IT Service
This ITIL® intermediate level examination focuses on Continual Service Improvement (CSI) and how the practices can help a business to adapt to the needs of its service users at the same time as improving productivity and efficiency. Continuous improvement is a necessity for any business to invest time and energy into – without it, IT services can be lacklustre and the negative impact will echo between service users and stakeholders alike.
Part of the Service Lifecycle Work Stream
CSI is the final module within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream, and focuses on how IT professionals and senior managers can review the services that they have created using the other aspects of the Lifecycle pathway – service design, transition, strategy and operation – and allow them to take a strategic look at how the process can be evaluated. Choose to complete the module as a standalone unit, or take the plunge and complete a bespoke learning journey through the ITIL® framework modules and accompanying examinations. It’s your choice what modules you focus on, but whatever you choose, you can put the credits towards becoming fully qualified and head on to expert level status, and better still – master level!
Key Learning Points
This piece of software only gives access to the examination aspect of the ITIL® Intermediate Level CSI training. Passing the exam contributes 3 credits towards the minimum 17 required to be eligible for MALC completion and expert level status. It is part of the Service Lifecycle category of modules, along with Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Service Strategy.
It would be ideal for CIOs, IT service managers and senior IT managers who have already developed their understanding of continual service improvement, and have learned to:
- Focus on making positive change, and ensure it is a primary part of any service lifecycle.
- Contextualise CSI with regards to other elements within the ITIL® lifecycle.
- Get to grips with some of the concepts and processes behind CSI and how they should be applied to service delivery programs.
- Learn how to implement changes that are required for a CSI program and understand more about some of the technology considerations when designing CSI plans.
- Understand some of the challenges and risks that can arise and affect CSI plans, and learn how to combat them.
Advantages of this course
- Complete the 90-minute exam online with our fantastic software that is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Plenty of compatible devices mean you can revise and sit the examination at home, or on the go.
- Immediate results when completing the exam online – no need to wait for the post to arrive!
- Examination requires 70% passing mark to succeed – perfectly doable for any ITIL® student who has used previous course material to expand their knowledge.
- Use the credits awarded to move on to the MALC examination and ITIL® expert level status.
- Boost your skill set and impress your employer with a shining CV.
- Create an IT service that can be continually improved to meet the demands of its users, and provide an efficient service for all.
The ITIL® Intermediate CSI Exam is available in the following languages:
Give yourself the best chance of career progression and ensure your training is up to scratch to ensure you can provide your business with the best IT service possible. Sign up and pass the ITIL CSI exam, today!
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above