ITIL® Intermediate Level - Service Transition (ST) Training & Exam Package
Smooth the transition between IT service delivery models with the ITIL® Intermediate ST qualification. Focusing on the process of moving from one service to another, the Service Transition framework is a globally recognised toolset to help simplify and structure the transition.
The ITIL® Intermediate ST course is of particular interest to:
- CIOs, CTOs and COOs tasked with implementing a new service delivery model for their organisation.
- IT operations managers and service managers who need to provide hands-on resources for the new framework.
- Change control managers who will be involved in the day-to-day transitioning.
- IT consultants who are called upon to assist clients with a service transition project.
- IT professionals looking to improve their skills and employment prospects with new skills.
The ITIL® Intermediate ST course helps IT professionals improve their general knowledge of the ITIL® service lifecycle modules, and helps them develop the skills and experience need to plan and implement a major IT service transition.
Using a blend of instructor led videos and self-study resources, the ITIL® Intermediate ST course is accessed over the Internet, providing students with anyplace, anytime access. End of module tests ensure participants have attained the required knowledge and skill levels required to sit and pass the final ITIL® Intermediate ST exams and earn their certificate.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Focusing on the service transition elements of the ITIL® framework, the ITIL® ST course will introduce students to the concepts behind designing service offerings and how to transition between old and new. Students will also be shown how the service transition element fits into the wider ITIL® framework.
Drilling down into the service transition specifics, students will investigate:
- The principles behind service transition, such as optimisation and inputs and outputs that need to be considered during the design phase.
- The processes that underpin the service transition project, and the skills and techniques needed to properly assess and manage the transition.
- How to manage the human element of any IT service transition project, including stakeholder expectations and communications.
- Assessing organisational impact and changes throughout the service transition project.
- The technical implications of service transition with special consideration of the move from on-site to Cloud services.
- Considering the success factors and risks associated with service transition and how best to meet each.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Upon completion of the ITIL® Intermediate ST course, IT professionals will be able to plan, complete and assess the success of service transition projects. Other benefits include:
- Ensures services transition into production properly and operate as intended once live.
- The ITIL® ST framework helps support and strengthen service delivery for happier customers.
- Ensures service delivery and transitioning completes as per the plan in the ITIL® Service Design phase.
- Tangible business benefits (productivity gains, cost efficiencies) that have a definite impact on the company bottom line.
- Opens up greater job prospects in IT service environment for students who complete the course.
The ITIL® Intermediate ST course and exam are an essential qualification for IT service professionals and managers who want to improve their skills and employment options, who need to prove their competence in transition service delivery models. The ITIL® ST course is also an essential step towards obtaining the full ITIL® Intermediate certification.
- Complete the web-based examination in the comfort of your own home, at whatever time of day that suits you.
- Revise around your other commitments; the exam is valid and accessible for a full year, giving you plenty of time to complete the examination and progress to other modules if necessary.
- A 70% pass mark means you have a great chance of achieving the grade you deserve.
- If you struggle to use the service at any point, technical support is on hand to guide you through.
- Use the credits awarded upon completion to continue forward to complete the MALC examination and potentially, the ITIL® expert level qualification.
- Improve your chance of career progression and promotion, by expanding your knowledge and training within core IT services and infrastructure management.
- Increase the productivity of the IT systems and services that exist within your organisation and provide service users with smooth transitions and flawless delivery every time.
The ITIL® Intermediate ST Exam is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Sign up to sit this fantastic ITIL® exam today, and bring your IT systems knowledge up to date!
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by iTSM Solutions ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Principles of Service Transition
- Service Transition Summary
- Planning & Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Service Validation & Testing
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Common Activities
- Common Activities Summary
- Organizing Service Transition
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing Service Transition
- Structure, Technology & Implementation Summary
ITIL,are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved. All ITIL courses are offered by itSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited.
|Online Course with Exam|
|ITIL Intermediate Service Transition|
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above
Safari 6 or above