ITIL® Intermediate Level - Planning, Protection & Optimisation (PPO) Exam
In the current digital age, it’s essential for a business to have an IT service framework that not only meets the requirements of the service user and the business demands, but also performs at an optimum level as much as possible. This is where training based on the essential, and industry-recognised, ITIL® framework comes in. With our programme of intermediate level exams, students can prove their knowledge and expertise within the various aspects of ITIL® and apply it to their job role requirement to ensure the demands of their organisation are met, each and every day.
Complete the Exam on the Principles of PPO
As one of the several ITIL® Intermediate examinations, ‘planning, protection and optimisation’ (PPO) is giving students the opportunity to take another step towards ITIL® Expert level (and, furthermore, master level) status. By sitting this comprehensive exam, students will be able to put their PPO knowledge to the test, and gain a valuable qualification that can solidify their ability to build an IT service framework that meets the required demands of the organisation and its service users.
Part of the Service Capability Work Stream
A student’s journey through the ITIL® framework is as bespoke and individual as the student themselves. The PPO examination tests students on information gained from the PPO module, and is one of the Service Capability series. It can be revised alongside others within the category, including ‘service offerings and agreements’, ‘release, control and validation’ and ‘operational support and analysis’. A second category of exams – Service Lifecycle – is also available.
Key Learning Points
Successful completion of the PPO examination will contribute four credits towards the minimum 17 which are required for progression to expert level certification, alongside the successful completion of the MALC examination. Signing up to sit this exam would be perfect for candidates who have the knowledge of PPO, who will most likely be from various IT fields, including IT operations managers, network support, security managers and administrators. Students will be tested on their ability to:
- Develop your understanding of the ITIL® service design processes and ensure that future updates and introductions are up to the task of meeting the demands of the user, as well as ensuring longevity of any updates implemented.
- Learn how to implement planning, protection and optimisation in a modern IT service, and how they relate to the rest of the ITIL® framework.
- Learn how to provide sufficient capacity to meet a business’ ever-changing requirements.
- Get to grips with high availability systems, and how to ensure high quality output at all times.
- Learn how to build flexible frameworks and systems that can meet the demands of an organisation.
- Understand how to manage a PPO team, and assign responsibilities effectively to ensure the best output.
- Learn how to use technology to ensure PPO goals are met.
Advantages of this course
- Exam can be completed online, ensuring complete flexibility and control over when you sit it.
- Results are provided immediately after exam completion, so there’s no need to wait. A pass mark of 70% is required for successful completion.
- Technical support is available to all users, should you run into problems using the service at any point.
- Play a pivotal role in the IT services that a business possesses, and build a framework that benefits service users exponentially.
- Attain credits which can lead to an accredited qualification that is recognised worldwide.
- Stand out with ITIL® certification that your colleagues and competitors may lack. Add industry-recognised qualifications to your CV and watch your job prospects soar.
The ITIL® Intermediate PPO Exam is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Spanish (Latin American)
If you’re in a job role that requires you to plan and optimise IT service delivery mechanisms – or if your career aspirations lead to this type of role – sitting this ITIL® intermediate level exam is a must. Sign up today and you’ll be one step closer to full ITIL® certification!
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above