ITIL® Practitioner Exam
If you need to prove your Practitioner level credentials with ITIL®, the globally-trusted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), then this is the ideal way to make it official by gaining your qualification. ITIL® Practitioner, a new addition to ITIL®, has been developed with the aim of helping organisations increase the value they obtain from ITIL® through practical guidance to adopt and adapt the framework to support the business.
Who is the Exam For?
The ITIL® Practitioner Exam is for IT Service Management professionals who have already gained their ITIL® Foundation qualification, indeed this is the only prerequisite for sitting the exam. Candidates will also have undertaken the necessary Practitioner-level training that will have embedded the specialist skillset needed to move beyond the basics of IT Service Management to become confident using the ITIL® framework as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth within organisations.
How Does it Work?
On signing up for the ITIL® Practitioner Exam, you are free to book the exam online at a time and place of your choosing from a wide range of options. This makes it the ideal solution both for IT professionals and businesses seeking to formalise employees’ ITIL® Practitioner abilities.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Passing the ITIL® Practitioner Exam proves you have the following in-demand IT Services Management skillset.
- Prove your knowledge of how to introduce, apply and adapt ITIL® within a business or organisation.
- Get confident with the new practical techniques that will help you make a positive difference in a workplace.
- Learn how to leverage Continual Service Improvement (CSI) to maximise the benefits of ITIL® and make a measureable impact.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- After passing the exam there is a clear training pathway to the next level with ITIL®.
- Gaining ITIL® Practitioner status will pave the way to promotion by proving you’ve got what it takes to succeed in the demanding IT Services Management industry.
- The sole prerequisite to taking the exam is passing the ITIL® Foundation qualification.
- ITIL® Practitioner is worth three credits towards the ITIL® Expert qualification.
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above