PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management – Introduction Package
Project Managers already trained in PRINCE2® should take notice of the new PRINCE2 Agile® course packages. Combining the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® offers a complete project management solution tailored to forward-thinking organisations and individuals. The PRINCE2 Agile® Passport Introduction course offers a taster of PRINCE2 Agile® and can be followed by the full Practitioner course and exam to become a PRINCE2 Agile® certified registered practitioner.
How Could PRINCE2 Agile® Benefit Me?
Whether you’re working as a project manager and wish to further advance your career prospects with a clear understanding of how Agile concepts and PRINCE2® blend seamlessly for fantastic results, or you’re an organisation looking to improve your business with a best of both worlds approach to projects, PRINCE2 Agile® certification is a wise investment. This PRINCE2 Agile® Passport Introduction course is the first step.
Is This Course Right For Me?
Perhaps you’re unsure whether full PRINCE2 Agile® certification would benefit you? This introduction to PRINCE2 Agile® gives a taster of the practitioner course, allowing you to gain a basic understanding of PRINCE2 Agile® and make an informed decision as to whether to commit to the practitioner course or practitioner exam bundle. PRINCE2 Agile® is designed as an extension to PRINCE2® qualification, so suits PRINCE2® practitioners who are interested in applying Agile tools to the world’s most recognised project management framework.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Gain an introductory understanding of PRINCE2 Agile® and how it might benefit you or your organisation. It’s recommended that students set aside five hours to complete the introductory learning module.
- Look at configuring PRINCE2® with Agile.
- Gain a basic understanding of Agile and common Agile approaches.
- Understand the core concepts of Lean StartUp.
- Cover the use of Hexagon – Fix and Flex.
- Look at the five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon.
- Study five PRINCE2 Agile® behaviours.
- Understand the rationale for blending PRINCE2® with Agile.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This course offers a low cost way to learn more about PRINCE2 Agile®.
- Organisations can gain an understanding of how PRINCE2 Agile® offers control and flexibility in project management.
- Individuals can decide whether PRINCE2 Agile® certification is a worthwhile investment in their career progression.
- Includes a license to use PRINCE2 Agile® Passport for a period of six months from the date of purchase.
- Follow on with the PRINCE2 Agile® Passport Practitioner course and exam to gain certification as a PRINCE2 Agile® registered practitioner.
- Enjoy flexible study when and where it’s most convenient.
- Benefit from high quality motion graphic videos for each interactive lesson.
- Interactive tasks make the topics engaging and interesting for learners.
- Technical support available if required.
To take the Prince2Agile Practitioner exam you must have completed one of the mandatory courses listed below.
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
See for yourself what PRINCE2 Agile® is all about with this great value introductory course.
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Internet Explorer 11
Safari 6 or above