PRINCE2® Practitioner Training
Advance your knowledge of the world's leading project management methodology, PRINCE2®, to Practitioner level with this convenient no-classroom courseware. Building on the foundation level study, this course is an ideal investment for businesses looking to train staff in advanced-level PRINCE2®, as well as individuals who will benefit from adding PRINCE2® Practitioner training to their CV.
What Will I Learn?
At Practitioner level, students learn to tailor the seven Principles, Themes and Processes to every project, and how to apply them in the appropriate context. This more in-depth study of the PRINCE2® methodology is a must for project managers working in a PRINCE2® supported environment - 85% of practitioners state that they find PRINCE2® helpful in their day to day role.
Why Choose PRINCE2® 2017?
The latest update of PRINCE2® has a stronger focus on the tailoring of the PRINCE2® methodology, ensuring optimum results for every business and organisation, across all types of projects.
Businesses and individuals looking for the most up to date PRINCE2® training should invest in PRINCE2® 2017. Those who have previously studied PRINCE2® 2009 are also advised to familiarise themselves with the new course content.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Take your understanding of PRINCE2® 2017 to Practitioner level with the latest update of the world's most widely used project management methodology.
- Understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®.
- Study the PRINCE2® Principles - continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products, and tailor to suit the product - to Practitioner level.
- Learn to apply the seven PRINCE2® Principles in context.
- Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of the seven PRINCE2® Themes - business case, organisation, quality, plans, risk, change and progress - in context.
- Study the seven PRINCE2® Processes - starting a project, directing a project, initiating a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing stage boundaries and closing a project - and learn how to apply and tailor them in context.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Courseware for the newest version of PRINCE2® at Practitioner level.
- PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest official update and the first major revision of PRINCE2® since 2009.
- Update reinforces PRINCE2®'s unrivalled reputation as best practice in project management.
- PRINCE2® 2017 at Practitioner level focuses on tailoring the methodology to suit every business, organisation and project.
- Continue on to take the Practitioner level exam (not included) to achieve PRINCE2® certification.
- Students can learn when and where is convenient to them.
- A savvy investment for businesses and organisations who wish to streamline, unify and optimise their project management methods.
- The ideal next step for project managers who have already completed the Foundation level training (or equivalent).
- Axelos, the global best practice solutions provider responsible for developing PRINCE2®, also offers an online membership service (payable) to assist you on your PRINCE2® journey.
- Practitioners holding the current PRINCE2® certificate are not required to take the updated 2017 exams but are recommended to familiarise themselves with the new course material.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above