Change Management Practitioner Classroom
|Change Management Practitioner||London||15-08-2019||2 Days||£1,295|
|Change Management Practitioner||Manchester||12-09-2019||2 Days||£1,295|
|Change Management Practitioner||Bristol||10-10-2019||2 Days||£1,295|
|Change Management Practitioner||London||07-11-2019||2 Days||£1,295|
The Change Management Practitioner Classroom course is the final step in achieving the Change Management qualification. The Practitioner stage will build on everything you learn at the Foundation stage, giving you in-depth knowledge of how to tailor the methodology to an organisational change initiative that you are leading. You will be able to deal with change before, during, and after its implementation, as well as knowing how to deal with the human side of change management.
Our courses are delivered by change management experts who have at least 10 years’ industry experience.
To take the Practitioner stage, you must have passed the Foundation exam.
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5-hour duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn the human side of Change Management and how to help people deal more effectively with change
- Build and maintain engagement through working with stakeholders in a change initiative
- Know how to assess the impacts of change and develop change teams to recognise and address resistance to change
- Build capability and capacity to deal successfully with change
- Support strategic direction through increasing the probability of a successful business change which will lessen the impact
- Minimise the risks associated with failed initiatives
- Align change initiatives with established methods to develop a unified approach
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Official Change Management manual included
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to Change Management template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with eLearning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
Our Change Management training is run in association with Simetral Ltd.