MoV Foundation & Practitioner Classroom
The Management of Value (MoV®) Foundation & Practitioner instructor-led Classroom course takes place over four days and it will teach you how to utilise resources to enhance the benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios. You will learn techniques and principles that focus on increasing the value of your current processes and resources.
MoV® is designed to supplement your organisation's current management practices and it aligns itself with other established methodologies in the AXELOS Best Practice guidance. Our face-to-face training will equip you with the knowledge and understanding of MoV®, which will help you to explain it to others, then you will learn how to tailor it to a practical situation, which will be beneficial to both your business and your career.
In the Foundation stage, you will learn the core elements of MoV® including principles, guidance and language. You will also learn how to apply the training to your current role as part of a project team, and how you can support managers.
MoV® Foundation Exam format
- 40-minute duration
- Closed book
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- 50% pass mark
The Practitioner stage will teach you how to apply MoV® to real-world scenarios, building on everything studied in the Foundation stage. You will also learn how to boost value while maintaining business goals.
MoV® Practitioner Exam Information
- Duration 2 ½ hours
- Open book exam (only the official MOV manual)
- 50% pass mark
- 8 objective testing questions worth 10 marks per question
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The world of MoV® and the overall structure
- The seven principles that provide the framework of good practice
- The seven MoV® processes that provide a clear plan for implementing the outputs and monitor effective delivery
- MoV® specific techniques and common techniques that are used as part of MoV®
- The implementation, embedding and need for embedding MoV®
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to improve the value of current processes and resources
- A globally recognised certification to add to your CV
- We can run private MoV® classroom training for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Official MoV® Manual included
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to MoV® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with eLearning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations).
The MoV® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.