Senior Project Manager Certification (PRINCE2® & MSP® Foundation & Practitioner, Exams) (EC112686)
Project management is vast, and while being a member of a project or process team can be rewarding and challenging in equal measure, it’s only natural to aim for more senior positions as part of your professional development. By signing up to this two-course bundle, including PRINCE2 and MSP training, you can gain the essential, highly-respected certifications that can help you to gain the senior project manager position that you’ve been after. Learn how to manage a team of project members and develop your skills, to help you take control of any real-life project that you’re faced with.
What Will I Learn?
Sign up to this course package and you will be able to study highly regarded and internationally-recognised programmes, including the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner level training, and the MSP Foundation and Practitioner courses.
How Does It Work?
Work your way through the combined total of each course modules, with the help of our fantastic online courseware that will allow you to study whenever (and wherever) it is convenient to do so. Included in the bundle are the final exams that you need to pass, in order to gain these superb qualifications. From the basic concepts to the more advanced content, harness your project management abilities and give yourself the best chance of that well-deserved promotion!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Students signing up for this course package would ideally be project or programme managers, leaders or members wishing to hone their skills and earn highly-regarded qualifications, or advance their position within a project or programme management team.
- Work through both foundation and practitioner levels of the PRINCE2 framework, including the start-up and initiation of a project, right through to the directing and closing of one.
- Gain insight into some of the pivotal themes encased by PRINCE2, including organisation, risk management, quality control and configuration management strategy.
- Learn how to manage successful programmes with the foundation and practitioner level MSP syllabus, including the core concepts that make up the framework, how to build a blueprint from the vision statement, the use of tranches and the importance of quality and risk management when trying to reach objectives as planned.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Convenient study at home or on the go, thanks to the online courseware that is compatible with a variety of devices, platforms and browsers.
- Make use out of a variety of learning materials, from instructor-led videos to mock assessments that can help you to monitor your progress.
- Technical support is available should you ever run into difficulty operating the software.
- Study using official resources via a recommended affiliate that you can trust.
- Add some highly respected skills to your CV and advance to that senior position you’ve been chasing!
Take the next step towards senior project manager status, by gaining the skills you need with both PRINCE2 and MSP training – all in one handy package!
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This package includes
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training with Exams£845View More
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Training with Exams£825View More