Software Project Director Certification (PRINCE2®, MSP® & Agile - Foundation & Practitioner Training and Exams) (EC112690)
Push yourself to the limits of software project management, by becoming a director of your team, and help lead them towards the completion of objectives with confidence and precision. As software and IT technology continues to be a crucial element of most organisations, irrespective of what industry you’re in, the need for an effective software project team is of paramount importance. For a team to work like a well-oiled machine, a project director is an essential piece of the jigsaw puzzle, and by signing up to this fantastic course package, you can put your name to that job title.
What Will I Learn?
Take advantage of three of our top quality courses in one fell swoop, thanks to this course bundle, and gain internationally respected qualifications to add to your CV, including PRINCE2, Agile and MSP training – all to a practitioner level. Included in the course content is the foundation content for all three of these areas, to ensure every student can get up to speed and show a good understanding of the basic concepts before moving on to more advanced expertise.
How Does It Work?
With a couple of mouse clicks, you can sign up to this exciting course bundle and start your journey through the course modules with us today. Online delivery of every aspect of the courses ensures complete flexibility and convenience, and upon completion, you will have the certifications you deserve. Impress your future employers and give them three excellent reasons to hire you as their new software project director – add these industry-recognised to your resume, now!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This bundle of courses would be best suited to individuals who have had experience of being part of a project management or process improvement team. It would benefit students who wish to expand their knowledge of the three concepts, for cross-training requirements or to improve their skillset – particularly those who wish to secure a software project director position.
- Gain invaluable insight into basic and more advanced areas of the PRINCE2 framework, from initiating, directing and closing a project, to successful strategic management, quality control and risk management.
- Learn how to manage successful programmes with the MSP course, which covers both basic and advanced techniques, including how to build a blueprint from a vision statement, writing programme definition documents and programme plans, benefits realisation management and how to simplify project delivery using tranches.
- Understand the Agile project management framework, its concepts and how they are applied in business, from how to plan and run a facilitated workshop to how to create timeboxed plans to ensure projects stay on track. Cover all areas, including the importance of negotiation and collaboration with stakeholders, and how to recruit the most suitable project teams.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Compatible with a range of browsers, platforms and devices so you can learn on the go or in the comfort of your own home.
- A variety of learning materials available in addition to the self-study resources, including flashcards, instructor-led tutorials and interactive quizzes.
- Prepare yourself for the assessments with mock tests and simulations.
- Technical support available around the clock, should you need help using the courseware.
- Add three highly-regarded qualifications to your CV and achieve your career goals!
Broaden your horizons and reach your goal of securing a software project director position – take the first steps and sign up to this bundle today!
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This package includes
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training with Exams£845View More
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Training with Exams£825View More
Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner Training with Exams£795View More