Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom
- Fully Accredited by IASSC
- E-Careers are an Accredited Training Organisation on Behalf of IASSC
- Small Class Size (Capped at 10)
- High Pass Rate
- Onsite/In-house Courses
- Official Exam Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- Software available
- Mock exams and exam preparation included
Our classroom courses give you a high quality face-to-face experience spanning over 5 days that also includes the Yellow Belt level for anyone looking to tackle two belts in one go. The Green Belt will teach you the tools and techniques to lead small to medium sized process improvement projects, as well as giving you the knowledge to train less qualified people in Lean Six Sigma.
Our accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt classroom courses are taught by experienced professionals who hold practical industry knowledge of utilising the Lean Six Sigma methodology, so you can be assured of the quality of training you receive and knowledge you take from the course.
You will build your knowledge of process improvement up to a level where you can take on a senior position in a project team. The course will prepare you for statistical problem solving and data-driven decision making at a strategic and enterprise level of any organisation who uses Lean Six Sigma.
The Green Belt can also be taken separately for anyone who already holds Yellow Belt and just wishes to be qualified at this level.
At the end of the five-day course, you will sit the exam (exam fees are included) and upon successful completion you will receive your globally recognised distinction as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
To ensure the time in classroom is spent on the learning the methodology and allowing delegates to reflect on the learning before taking the exam.
Exam Vouchers : The Green belt online exam voucher will be issued to delegates upon completion of the course and upon request from their sales adviser, we advise all delegates to take the exam within 6 weeks of completion of the classroom course.
Please note : the exam voucher fee is included in the classroom course fee
- Multiple choice questions
- 100 questions
- 385 marks out of 500 required to pass
- Three-hour (180 minutes) duration
- Closed book
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri – The three diseases of Processes
- The Seven Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Project Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for Improvement
- Implementation Strategies for Improvements
- Control Phase
- Control Plans
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Mock exams
- DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
Advantages of the Course
- Lean Six Sigma will add a globally recognised mark of distinction to your portfolio
- The Green Belt level of Lean Six Sigma will give you the knowledge to train your staff or team members who are less qualified in the method.
- We can run private events for international and corporate clients. Please enquire for more information on our bespoke training solutions.
- If you already hold Yellow Belt, you can opt to take the two-day Green Belt upgrade.
- Learn how to use the Minitab software as part of the Green Belt course
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course that includes everything you need to become certified
- IASSC accredited, industry recognised course materials and exams
- High pass rates for the Lean Six Sigma exams thanks to our expertise