Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Classroom
- Fully Accredited by IASSC
- E-Careers are an Accredited Training Organisation on Behalf of IASSC
- Small Class Size (Capped at 10)
- High Pass Rate
- Onsite/In-house Courses
- Official Exam Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- Mock exams and exam preparation included
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Birmingham||16-12-2019||2 Days||£1,395|
The face-to-face course provides you with a 3-day classroom learning experience, offering a basic understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and the tools and techniques it utilises. Lean Six Sigma is the world’s foremost approach for process and quality management and will prepare you for work as part of a process improvement or quality management team.
Our accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt courses are delivered by qualified trainers with extensive practical industry knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology at all levels. We provide you with the highest standard of training to ensure you leave our course with the right knowledge to implement the method in your workplace.
The Yellow Belt designation will demonstrate your understanding of basic processes in Lean Six Sigma, giving you an introduction into the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach where you will learn how to Define, Measure and Control a process, the various roles within a Lean Six Sigma project and common tools for basic improvement.
To ensure the time in classroom is spent on the learning the methodology and allowing delegates to reflect on the learning before taking the exam.
Exam Vouchers : The Yellow belt online exam voucher will be issued to delegates upon completion of the course and upon request from their sales adviser, we advise all delegates to take the exam within 6 weeks of completion of the classroom course.
Please note : the exam voucher fee is included in the classroom course fee
- Multiple choice and true/false questions
- 60 questions
- 230 marks out of 300 required to pass
- Two-hour (120 minutes) duration
- Closed book
Key Learning Points
- Fundamental Lean and Six Sigma principles
- The benefits of blending the two in a unified approach
- The DMAIC methodology
- Project targeting criteria
- What makes a great Lean Six Sigma project?
- Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools
- Key elements of successful Lean transformation
- Project selection
- Team roles
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Value-Add versus Non-Value-Add
- Root Cause Analysis
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Lean Flows & Work Cells
- Visual Tools
- Capacity and Bottlenecks
Advantages of the Course
- Lean Six Sigma will add a globally recognised mark of distinction to your portfolio
- Starting with Yellow Belt means you have set a foundation for further studies into higher levels of the Lean Six Sigma approach.
- We can run private events for international and corporate clients. Please enquire for more information on our bespoke training solutions.
- Learn the various roles in a Lean Six Sigma project and where you will fit into that framework, and what kind of duties you must perform.
- Lean Six Sigma training that includes everything you need to become certified
- IASSC accredited, industry recognised course materials and exams
- High pass rate for the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam thanks to our expertise