CIW Web Security Associate Training with Exam (1D0-571)
Dive into network security with this comprehensive course and exam package that takes students on a journey through the importance of securing a network, as well as how to do it. With the majority of businesses operating, at least in part, online, it’s crucial that their operation is safe and secure – not just for the business, but for the peace of mind of their consumers, too. Unfortunately, cyber threats continue to rise, and without ample network security in place, a business could easily become a victim.
Protect Data Effectively
Simple elements like password-protected accessibility and firewalls can help to ensure a network is safe – both from external hackers and also those on the inside. Data protection is critical, and if a business’ private details are to remain private, security needs to be taken seriously.
Safe and Secure, from Start to Finish
From the moment you log on to a computer, it’s imperative that what you do is secure. Databases need to be secured, in order to protect the details that they hold, and firewalls, passwords and encryption need to be implemented to provide a safe environment for all. Upon completion of this course and exam bundle, you will have the tools that are necessary to secure your business’ network successfully.
Key learning points
This course is specifically designed to suit any individual that works within the network security field. Whether network security is of paramount importance as part of your current role, or as part of a prospective one, studying this course would be valuable training for anyone working in network or IT support – or a business owner looking to learn how to protect their own online systems.
- Appreciate why it’s essential to have effective network security in place, and learn more about what elements of a network need to be secure, as well as how this can be achieved.
- Get to grips with some of the encryption methods used in internetworking, and how these are effective.
- Learn how to create effective solutions to ensure your business’ network is as safe and secure as possible.
- Identify the various threats that may arise, and how these can be tackled with the correct application of security principles.
- Learn more about firewalls, the types available, and what they can be used for, and when.
- Understand what is needed to plan and install a firewall system that responds to security breaches and protects the network, as it should.
- Course covers all elements needed to pass the included exam.
Advantages of this course
- Study from the comfort of your own home, with online course delivery that is flexible and convenient. Sign in, or out, of the courseware whenever you need to, meaning you can easily juggle study, work and home commitments.
- Courseware is available 24/7, 365 days a year and is valid for a full 12 months, meaning plenty of time to work through the course content and confidently sit the exam.
- If you have any issues using the courseware, our technical support team is available to help.
- Finish your learning journey by sitting the exam that is part of the bundle, rather than enrolling separately for that element.
- Introduce some vital network security to your business and enhance what may already be there.
- Add network security to your skillset and update your CV and LinkedIn profile to reflect your new-found abilities.
- Fight off potential threats with a strong and well-protected network security plan.
Secure your networks, and your future, with this fantastic course, by signing up today!
Salary range chart
- What Is Security?
- Elements of Security
- Applied Encryption
- Types of attacks.
- Recent Networking Vulnerability Considerations
- General Security Principles
- Protocol Layers and Security
- Securing Resources
- Firewalls and Virtual Private Networks
- Levels of Firewall Protection
- Detecting and Distracting Hackers
- Incident Response
|Online Course with Exam|
|CIW Web Security Associate|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above