CIW Social Media Strategist Training
The CIW Social Media Strategist training will build your knowledge in using social media in a business context to drive organisational issues, business strategy and a boost in return on investment. Social media has become a crucial part of almost all business’ sales and customer retention strategy and the role of Social Media Strategist is the most important role of all.
The CIW Social Media Strategist course is one of the courses in the recently updated CIW Web and Mobile Design series, it teaches you how to create and analyse a social media campaign to make appropriate business decisions.
This course is for anyone who is looking to build their knowledge in social media marketing and utilise the power it has for businesses looking to achieve commercial goals.
Key Learning Points
- Explain business uses of social media.
- Identify steps involved in a creating successful social media campaign.
- Discuss crowdsourcing and crowd shaping strategies.
- Identify strategies and tactics for creating and using folksonomies.
- Summarize and deploy typical social media metrics.
- Explain the concept of gamification in relation to social media, including peer-based endorsements.
- Identify and use tactics for gathering and analysing data.
- Explain specific user-tracking techniques.
- Track virtual and brick-and-mortar business using social media and Web technologies.
- Explain and interpret data reuse strategies.
- Create reports about strengths and deficiencies of existing social media strategies.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to build, manage and analyse memorable social media campaigns to drive business goals and strategies
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available for a small additional fee, this will give you guidance from a subject matter expert within minutes of you asking any question
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support included
- Exams are available and can be included in your package for full certification
- 24/7 access to the course content for one year, study anytime, anywhere!
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above